I ❤️ single life with God. He’s outstanding, my Best Friend. I’ve never had anyone love or care for me more than Him. I’m not seeking to change my status. I’m comfy, happy, overjoyed to be with God. If you’re single, this is for you!
1. Being single is an amazing time to have unlimited time with God! Getting to know Him is incredible. I’m wowed by Him often. Just WOW God!
2. It’s a time to find out who you are in Him. What were you created for? Despite what people say, people don’t complete us. God does. People complement.
3. You can move, travel, go on adventures without any limitations. If you can, explore the world. I’ve been praying for years about moving to South America!
4. You can invest in your family & friends. Married people have a greater priority; their spouse/children.
5. Your time is not as limited as a single person; invest it wisely.
6. Learn what love is from God not a flawed person. I love being in a relationship with Jesus who always treats me well. He’s taught me what love is & what it isn’t. So when men approach me with selfishness & lust or nonsense I can say, “No thanks what I have is better than what you’re offering.” 7. You can invest in the community or your church fellowship with less limitations. Though it sometimes saddens me that some tasks at work or church are dumped on the singles; “You don’t have a family. You have time.” I do still have a life outside of serving.
8. Freedom! Not to live selfishly, to live generously.
9. Maintain friendships. I’ve lost many “friends” to marriage, especially guy friends. They get a girlfriend or married and suddenly you’re invisible. You see them at the wedding, a baby shower, or if they need something. I hope to never do this to people-“I’ve known you 10 years, oh I’m married…bye!”
10. You can learn to love yourself without depending on the affirmation or love of another! 🙌🏼👏🏼♥️